Ursprungsort: Jiangsu, China (Festland)
Klasse: 6000 Serie
Legierung oder nicht: Ist Legierung
Fräsen, eloxiert, pulverbeschichtet, Holzmaserung, pvdf (Fluorkohlenstoff), Elektrophorese, poliert, gebürstet usw.
Garantie für die Beschichtung von Aluminium:
10 Jahre eingeschränkte Qualitätssicherung für den Innenbereich.
25-jährige eingeschränkte Qualitätssicherung für den Außenbereich (super langlebige Witterungsbeständigkeit).
30 Jahre eingeschränkte Qualitätssicherung für Produkte mit PVDF-Beschichtung.
Stanzen / Fräsen / Bohren / Biegen / Schneiden / Schweißen / Montieren
aluminium solar panel frame
2.Material:Alloy 6061 6063,6060
Aluminum solar profile frame
1. Material: 6000 series, 6063/6061 recommended.
2. Temper: T4/T5/T6.
3. Finish: Mill, Silver / Black / white Anodized, Powder Coated, brushing, sand blasting, Painting, Polishing, etc.
4. Price: Based on the processing charge.
5. Length: Different finish, different length, the longest length is 7m for mill finish, and also based on the weight per meter.
6. Packing terms: Different finish, different packing method as below:
Natural: Crepe paper on the two ends and the middle point usually;
With finish: EPE film separated single, and carton or crate or wooden box;
Other: As per clients' request.
7. Trade terms: FOB OR CIF/CNF to appointed port.
8. Payment terms: 30% T / T prepaid, and the remaining 70% paid against BL fax or mail, other payment need negotiated.
9. Lead time:
New Model: 7 work days;
The first sample: 3-5 work days;
Mass production: based on the quantity, it will be ranged from 7-30 days.
10.OEM service: Welcome your inquiries based on your own drawing, please rest assured that your design would be keep confidential.
3. High Accuracy
4. Maximum Lifespan,10year Guarant
1.As we are factory, we gurantee first-hand price, cheap and competitive.
2.To make sure high quality and high service from us. Before trail order, we will sent samples to customer for approve. Before shippment, QC full inspection.
3.If there is quality problem, we will take full responsbility of replacement without extra charger, or refund.
4.Precision machining and cutting: length tolerance can be 0.2-0.5 mm,hole tolerance can be 0.05mm.
5.All processes covering extruding,milling,machining and surface treatment are in the same factory to ensure to the good quality and lead time.
6.We are skilled in customizing according to CAD drawing,3D design and sample provided by customers and controlling strictly in quality.
Why Choose US?
Brief introduction of our factory
Our company is specialized in anodized alumimum prifile since established in 2004. We can produce various aluminum profiles for industries,architecture and other field, and we can produce alloy profile, tubes according to your drawings and samples with different kinds of surface treatment.
Why choose us?
We can control all the manufacture process from extruding to machining by ourselves, which is why we can reduce the product cost comparing to our competitors.
We will inspect the whole process from material, production, finished profiles. We make the formal commitment that we will offer one year guarantee after the shipment, if any quality problems of our products, we promise to replace the defective ones in the next shipment.
We make various kinds finished aluminum extrusions and further processed product from machined piece, we respect client's designs and work to perfect product.
High quality products
Price is important, but quality counts for much more, so we dedicated in superior quality. In this way, our products have been sold to Europe, North America, Japan, New Zealand and other countries and enjoy a good reputation from overseas customers.
We focus on aluminum product innovation always.Honest and integrity in forever.
One stop service supporting customers solving their supply chain problems from produce to delivery.
Absolutely follow up the agreed terms and conditions